FOR PEACE OF MIND AND TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
Cheval Liberte provides the original purchaser of every trailer a 12 month warranty that the product’s workmanship and materials will be free from defects.
The warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
Warranty repairs and replacements will be undertaken by Cheval Liberte or an authorised repairer. Warranty repairs and replacements will be free of charge unless an on-site repair is requested in which case a service call fee will apply. The assessment of damage is to be carried out at our workshops where adequate checking instruments can be used.
Unless the owner has prior written consent from Cheval Liberte, any repairs undertaken by an unauthorised repairer will not be reimbursed.
The Warranty will not apply in certain circumstances, including where the trailer has been:
- used for a purpose other than which it was designed;
- used for commercial purposes;
- in an accident; or
- towed by a vehicle other than a standard passenger vehicle.
The Warranty will also not extend to specific types of damage including:
- wear and tear caused by horses or any other animal or person;
- tears, punctures, and fading to materials; or
- damage caused by alterations or repairs being undertaken by an unauthorised repairer.
To submit a service request, please complete the Service Request Form.